Sunday, November 13, 2005

New Phone # in our house

How's this for something not exciting at all...I just emailed Bell South to add a new phone line to the house. My husband has started his own business and needs to have a separate phone number. I thought it would be a pain to do, but it's all there on the Bell South website. And I can have them tell my current local/long distance provider (Sprint) to start billing me for the new line. I considered switching back to Bell South for long distance, but right now I get unlimited long distance and all the bells and whistles of call waiting, etc. for $60/month. Bell South wanted to charge me $4.95/month to pay 5 cents a minute for long distance. Since my hubby will be making lots of long distance calls for his new business, we need the unlimited option.

Anyway, this is an inane post...just as it says on my profile...

No comments: