Monday, March 27, 2006

Four Things

We've all seen those emails that friends pass around - what are you wearing, what's your favorite ice cream flavor. Well, here's another one. Four Things...which is appropriate for me, since my favorite number is 4... Don't ask...

Four jobs I’ve had:
  1. Bookkeeper at leasing firm (high school)
  2. Accounting Intern at Cablevision Networks (college)
  3. Ad sales intern at A&E Network (college)
  4. Statistics Teaching Assistant at Iowa State (which means that I taught basics stats to undergrads who really didn't want to be there)

Four movies I could watch over and over:

  1. Princess Bride
  2. Ever After
  3. Serenity
  4. Die Hard

Four books I could read over and over:

  1. The Walking Drum, Louis L'Amour
  2. Chronicles of Narnia, C.S. Lewis
  3. Rebecca, Daphne DuMaurier
  4. Anything by Dean Koontz
  5. The Count of Monte Cristo, Alexander Dumas - although, since it's 1400 pages, I can't reread it very often (and yes, I know that's 5 but I couldn't decide...)

Four places I have lived:

  1. Northfield, MN
  2. Denver, CO
  3. La Jolla, CA
  4. Lawrenceville, GA

Four TV shows I watch:

  1. 24
  2. American Idol
  3. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
  4. CSI: Las Vegas

Four places I have been on vacation:

  1. San Diego, CA (Hotel Del Coronado)
  2. Las Vegas, NV (Bellagio or Venetian)
  3. Amsterdam, Netherlands
  4. Pensacola, FL

Four websites I visit daily other than email:

  1. Ann Althouse
  2. Drudge Report
  3. JigZone Jigsaw Puzzles
  4. A List of Things Thrown 5 Minutes Ago

Four favorite foods:

  1. Mexican - fajitas mostly
  2. Bruster's Girl Scout Thin Mint Ice Cream
  3. Popcorn
  4. Peanut Butter and Honey on a tortilla

Four places I’d like to be right now:

  1. In New York with Eric
  2. On the beach in San Diego (at the Hotel Del Coronado) with Eric
  3. In a mountain cabin with a fire, curled up with a good book
  4. In Scotland exploring the historical sights

Four bloggers I’m tagging:

  1. Since no one I know well has a blog, and I don't personally know anyone on the blogs I read, I'm not tagging at all. However, if you are here and reading this and would like to share your Four Things, please feel free to do so in the comments.

No comments: